Everything we do in our everyday lives involves movement. If we move better everything gets better. The body is such a great adapter but with aging, gravity, overuse, and posture dysfunction, muscle activation is altered. Often this shows up in decreased performance and pain. Pain is the body crying for change and many times adding strength and muscle symmetry makes a big difference is the whole body’s ability to function better. Many times improving muscle and joint mechanics can avoid the need for surgery all together.
There are many key components to optimum health of which none can be neglected including;
- Awareness – the first step toward change
- Breathing – the diaphragm could be the most important muscle
- Nutrition – fuel for the engine
- Habits – the cause of our present results
- Stability – must have a foundation
- Mobility – movement happens at the joints
- Movement – proper alignment/posture and muscle symmetry
This is a short list of what it takes to slow the aging process and to achieve better performance. There are many ways to address these areas. My team and I are dedicated to finding the best path for you based on what you want to accomplish. We feel the greatest joy when you Move Better=Play Better= Live Better.